DC Design Studio, LLC has no control over the use of any product and therefore expects the user to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any product. DC Design Studio, LLC assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind due to misuse or improper installation or application in any way by any person.
Please be aware of the following important safety information before purchasing or using any of our products…
- Animated props are intended for intermittent use only. Many require a wall or handrail to separate them from your audience as they move quickly and may injure those too close. We accept NO responsibility for the misuse of animated props.
- Special care must be taken with pneumatic props to avoid injury. Make sure that no more than 120psi is supplied to any of our props. Most of our props only require < 80psi to operate. We recommend regulating props to the minimum air pressure required to properly operate.
- Most of our timers and props run off of 110v AC. Please be aware that shock hazards may exist if water or other liquids are allowed contact with our timers and props.
- Protect from hearing damage! Staff should wear ear protection if repeatedly exposed to air noise.
- Always point air cannons or startle effects away from people when possible! Massive quick air release could potentially project objects in direction of air flow.
If any DC Design Studio, LLC product is found to be defective immediately stop using it and call DC Design Studio, LLC. for repair or replacement! 650-962-9254 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When setting up pneumatic props, never add air until the prop is mounted securely. When adding air, first check that all tubing and fittings are mounted securely, then stand away from the prop and carefully connect the valve to the air supply.
- When working with pneumatics, always start with your air pressure low and your flow controls open to a minimum then work up the pressure until you achieve the effect you are looking for. Also always disconnect the air when working on or with one of these props. You never know when the solenoid may fire and it’s not going to stop for your face or body parts.
- All DC Props are designed to operate between 30-120 PSI. Failure to stay within these parameters will void all product warranties, and is extremely dangerous.
- To ensure a long life of pneumatic products, proper water traps/ filter lubricators and pneumatic oil should always be used.
- If you use common sense and protect yourself from harmful tools and chemicals, there should be no reason that you can’t have year after year of haunting enjoyment with all of your limbs intact.
- Always BE SAFE!