DC Return Policy
Due to the seasonal nature of the Halloween and Haunted Attractions industry, all sales are considered final.
We understand that items purchased online cannot be viewed in person, so before placing an order for an item you are unsure of, please contact us for more information. We will do our best to get that information to you as quickly as possible.
Refused orders (Delivery refusal) are subject to a 50% re-stocking fee with no refund for shipping.
In VERY rare circumstances; exceptions may be made on a case by case basis – please email us prior to returning anything with your reason for request of return.
If you have received the wrong item or if the merchandise arrives damaged or in non-working order please do the following:
- Step 1: Contact us immediately to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number at 650-962-9254 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Package product in original shipping box including all packing material, user guides and manuals.
- Step 3: Ship pre-paid to the address supplied to you on the RMA form.
Please note that we may refuse approved returns for the following reasons:
- No RMA# was obtained.
- Item shows any signs of use or wear
- Damaged product or packaging.
- Missing accessories or literature.
Upon our receipt of the damaged product we will inspect the item and if it was damaged or defective we will repair or replace that product in a timely manner and return via standard delivery method at no cost to you.